Search This Blog

Saturday 29 April 2017

Not the Big C - Whew!

Saw the proper consultant yesterday who dispelled some of the inaccurate info I had been given. Apparently it isn't that unusual to get cysts after the menopause as the Radiologist had told me. I won't need to have a CT scan. The scan & test info they have got is enough to be reasonbly confident that the cysts will be benign. Obviously they will do biopsies to check.

The best course of action, given the size of the cysts & in order not to have even a slight possibility of Cancer, is to have the Laparoscopic surgery & remove everything. So that's what will happen within the next couple of months. I wonder if they can do a bit of Liposuction while they are at it.

So I can go on my hols to the Scottish Isles without a care in the world. Hope the sun shines & the midges don't bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment