Search This Blog

Monday 24 November 2014

Gym - More fun less Torture

Who would have thought it. I actually came close to enjoying my 4th session today. I plugged myself into my MP3 player. Dire Straits definitely helped with the walking & cycling. The Buena Vista Social Club made even the cross trainer seem more achievable.

It is really interesting. When I'm listening to music I'm not slavishly looking at the display figures. I'm definitely not noting every second & wishing it would stop. I adjust the speed & level of what I'm doing according to how my body feels. I did actually go further, faster & at a higher level.

All that after just a week. I'll be bionic by the end of 12 weeks if I keep up my 3 Gym sessions & 4 swims each week. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. personal trainer roma eur

    ReplyDelete