Search This Blog

Saturday 6 January 2018

2:5 Fast Diet - Michael Moseley.

Trousers too tight - some have given up the unequal struggle with the increase in size of my waist! Waist fat is the most dangerous. It isn't necessarily what you can see, but the layers of fat around your organs. What a delightful image that is!

The scales & the tape measure don't lie.

Too much cake & biscuits & chocolate, eaten without thinking, over the weeks & months.

I refuse to buy a bigger size or give the unwearable trousers to the charity shop. Something has to be done & only I can do it.

So, this is the first week of fasting for 2 days a week. Already completed one day. Today is the second day. Actually it really isn't that bad. Check out the web page.

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/

It's all a question of getting your mind adjusted & keeping occupied. The incentive of a wardrobe full of clothes you can't wear is useful too.

3 months - then I should have lost at least a pound a week. I will also have got into better eating habits. Theoretically you can eat what you like on the 5 days you don't fast, but I am going to try to avoid sweet things & cut down on carbs.

Some foods send messages straight to the pleasure centres of the brain & they are the baddies - chocolate for instance. I'm aiming to shut down my pleasure centre & reduce the size of my stomach.

In todays techie jargon I'm re-programming myself. Hope it works.
Image result for jokes about weight loss

No comments:

Post a Comment