Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 March 2016

A New Ensuite - 5

Tuesday

I chalked out the relative positions of the 2 sizes of washbasins on the floor last night. There is really only a few centimetres difference & the width doesn't matter. It's the depth from the wall that's crucial. RH positioned the WC so we could really see the space between this morning. So I've decided bigger is better. I hate small basins. Ordered it first thing.

RH has had a tidy up in my bedroom, it was a complete tip, & is beginning the tiling today.

I'm in limbo. Living in a mess is all very well, but it saps your will to tidy up as you would do normally. I haven't made my bed since the beginning of last week! I did vacuum, but it was all just as bad within a day. Dust is very pervasive. My mantra is - It will be worth it.

2.30 - Two walls are tiled, but they are the straightforward ones. RH has gone.

I want 2 glass shelves, but the shape is tricky & they will need a very accurate template, which I don't think I can do. That makes them "bespoke" & therefore very expensive - If I can even find someone to do it.

There is a solution to everything on line. You can get ready made, corner, quadrant, glass shelves for a fraction of the price of bespoke. I'm very chuffed.


No comments:

Post a Comment