Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 March 2016

A new Ensuite - 8



Tuesday.

Who would have thought that it would take 3 weeks to do a very small ensuite? It now looks as if it won't be finished until Friday. So I won't be able to get my cleaners in till Monday next week.

Being here all the time is a bit of a double edged sword. I'm living with the noise, the dust & the problems daily. (If I wasn't here RH would just have to sort them out without my input). I'm camping out & can't get to my clothes without negotiating the tip that is my bedroom. I'm in limbo and can't settle to anything. On the other hand I can make sure that it's all done as I want it.
                                    

Like so many things in life, if you knew what was involved before you started you might think twice about doing it at all. Hopefully it will be so much better than what was there before. There is a price, financial & psychological though.
 

I am fed up with it all now.


No comments:

Post a Comment