Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Happiness is..

A new kitchen bin! Delivered yesterday. I have also now got 3 council bins - non recyclable, food waste, & recyclable. No more black plastic sacks in the kitchen - Hooray!

A new lockable steel cabinet in the car port for all the stuff that went in the garage or the shed, which I now don't have. Assembled for me by Maryon & Ed on Sunday. Tools out of the hallway - Excellent!

A solution to the problem of only one phone point in the whole house. A plug that lets you connect a computer anywhere in the house through a 3 pin socket - Amazing!

Another plug that has a shaver / toothbrush socket in so I don't have to go upstairs to the top floor to re-charge my toothbrush in the only socket in the house  - Fantastic!

A rug cleaned like new.

It really doesn't take a lot to make me happy. Must avoid looking at the long list of stuff yet to do, so as not to dispel this euphoria at problems solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment