Search This Blog

Sunday 29 November 2020

I Wish....

 So many things: - 

  • I wish we were not destroying our beautiful planet & so many of the living things in it, including ourselves.
  • I wish people treated eachother with loving kindness & respect, regardless of their beliefs & cultural differences.
  • I wish people were not so territorial & realised that we do not own the land on which we stand or anything within it or above it.
  • I wish war, disaster & pestilence did not exist.
  • I wish we welcomed change & understood that things simply cannot stay the same for ever.
  • I wish we understood & valued the things that really matter.
  • I wish everyone could have a generous helping of generosity & love for others. 
  • I wish basic necessities like good food, clean water, shelter, security & love were available for everyone.
  • I wish we didn't waste so much that we are given.

Mostly I wish I could believe in a supreme being who could make all these things true. But I can't. 

So, people - it's down to us. Each one of us individually.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGnjCfhkyirGxLPdEaKJVlbV2koYoCl30lig&usqp=CAU

 Make your choice. What sort of a world do you want for Christmas this year?

https://www.euractiv.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/01/Jean-Michel-Jarre-Oxygen-800x450.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment