Search This Blog

Monday 9 November 2020

Comment & Share

I'm quite intrigued by the number of people who read my Blog - The many different countries in the world in which my readers are based. I'm not sure how readers find my Blog, but I assume that the fact that I post on Facebook & Twitter is the main portal. 

Initially the Blog was only really read by friends & maybe family. I still have my stalwart followers, many who have been with me for years, but there are a surprising number of others. 

In the years I've been Blogging my purpose has changed. Initially it was simply personal a way of dealing with the traumatic events of 2009 in my life. I missed having my husband to discuss issues with & just talk to. Now I think I am a commentator on life - the things that annoy me, the things I value, philosophy, politics...anything that lights a spark of interest. Anything that inspires me to research & find out more.

So, the reason for this Post is that although friends do post a comment very occasionally & email me or actually tell me what they think, I would really like to know what other readers think of my Posts. I'm happy to have any comment or feedback - I would just be very interested in the opinions of anyone who reads Senile Sealion.

https://www.eppingforestdc.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/critique-4353558_960_720-2-600x315.jpg 

If you think what I say is interesting or useful, then do also please feel free to Share any Post.




No comments:

Post a Comment