Search This Blog

Friday 13 February 2015

Designer Labels & other irritations

Am I alone in having a problem with the labels inside clothes? Do I have extraordinarily sensitive skin I wonder?

The main problem is the ones at the back of the neck which irritate & itch. I'm not sure whether it's the fabric, which is often quite stiff, or the stitching, which is done several times over, so is raised & sctatches.

Yes I know, I can cut them out, and I do. But you risk accidentally cutting the wrong stitch & then everything could unravel.

I have the same problem with some labels which seem to be made of some sort of plastic - Primark is a prime source. Not only are they itchy, but they have 2 of each for some baffling reason. They also make a crinkly noise.

The labels in some M&S bra's itch in the middle of the back where you can't reach.

All in all, if there are others like me, the problem is easily solved. One lable, made out of a soft fabric, with easily removable large stitching, in a place where there isn't any exposed skin. Job done.

But then, maybe it's just me in the whole world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment