Search This Blog

Sunday 2 January 2022

Personality tests

I've just done the Myers Briggs "16 Personalities" test. It's very comprehensive & interesting. Also, in my case, really accurate I think. 

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I'm a "Protagonist". But interestingly I was an "Executive" when I last did it in 2018. I can't remember ever doing it before, but I am interested that my personality has changed.

I have always thought that people can change over time. This seems to prove it. If it weren't true then what would be the point of our life experience? If our brain changes physically over time then why shouldn't our personality modify & learn?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319185#Normal-brain-aging

Human beings are amazing. We are the sum of inherited characteristics & learned experience. Although I don't believe in religion or a god. I do believe that there is a purpose to existance. I do also believe that there is far too much synchronicity in our world for it all to be due to random development & modification. 

Just as each human being is a complex, interconnected, system of mind & body. So too is our world a hugely complex, interconnected & interdependent system. Our purpose is to individually become the best that we can be.

Heraclitus quote: Good character is not formed in a week or a...

We each have the capacity to do that. If we could only manage it, think what an amazing world we could create.

No comments:

Post a Comment